Friday, March 27, 2015

It's been a week!

I have been with my new family for one week. I have already experienced a lot of fun doggy things!




On the first day I was home, my mom took me to this big event to show support for a Pit Bull named Link, that got sentenced to euthanasia wrongfully. Even though I am not a Pit Bull, I made lots of Pit Bull friends! Link's case did get appealed by the way. You can support him by liking his Facebook page!




The next day, I went to get my rabies shot. It didn't feel good at all. I also met a cat that I wanted to play with really bad, but his mom said no because I'm too big. The vet said I am no older than 10 months. I'm just a puppy!

Yesterday, we went to the park and discovered that I LOVE water! It was so much fun chasing around all the fish.




I have to admit, all this time, I have been TERRIFIED of riding in the car. There was nothing fun about not having my feet on solid ground. (I have even peed on my mom a couple times...) On the way home from the park, my mom forced me to turn around to stick my head out of the window. I thought she was insane! But now I thank her.




Throughout the week as I have gotten to learn more and bond with my family, they have also gotten to know me and my outgoing personality!

I have not one time used the bathroom in the house. My mom has already taught me "sit", "paw", and "down". I still have to work on "stay". Starting today, we are practicing "play dead"! I'm excited because I REALLY love hotdogs.

While we were all very happy and excited that I am learning new tricks, I went and dug up some of my mom's strawberry plants to celebrate! But she was not happy anymore AT ALL. She told me that I am very lucky I am cute even with dirt all over my face.

Well fwends, that just about rounds up my new life so far! I miss my friends at the shelter and we are planning to go visit soon to donate some things they need.

Thank you for reading my very first post and come back to read about other things I get to learn and experience, as well as crafts and recipes that my family makes for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment