Sunday, March 29, 2015

Healthy 2 Ingredient Frozen Treats



I RUV hot days because that means I get cold treats! I'm going to show you how my mom made these easy peasy treats today.




She used plain Greek yogurt and creamy peanut butter. Use equal amounts (doesn't have to be exact! I prefer extra peanut butter *wink*) together in a bowl.



Mix them up how you prefer. They can be blended perfectly smooth, or not so much for a nice marbled effect.




Scoop them into a silicone ice cube tray. My mom got this skull tray from the Dollar Tree a couple years ago during Halloween.



Freeze them for at least 45 minutes. Pop them out and there you go!



My mom only gave me two today. She popped the rest out into a ziplock bag to keep in the freezer. That means I can have some every day!



They were delicious!



Hope you try it!

     Ruv,
        Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment